Premiere Pro Batch Export
Premiere Pro Batch Export is a software tool written using AutoHotKey and compiled as an executable file using the Ahk2exe tool included with AutoHotKey (no password was used).
Its purpose is to provide batch export functionality for Adobe Premiere Pro versions 1.5, 2.0, and 3.0 (CS3). Since the software is macro-based, it will never be as reliable as a feature implemented directly into Adobe Premiere Pro. However, it does its job rather well. We at HomeDVD.ca have been using it in a production environment for over a year and it has so far worked flawlessly for our purposes. As time and demand go on, more advanced batch export features will be added.
- Currently only compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 , Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 (3.0)
- Only works with Microsoft Windows, as AutoHotKey was created for Windows only. Has only been tested on Windows XP.
What The Macro Does
- The macro will launch Adobe Premiere Pro 3.0 (if not found, will try 2.0, and if not found, will try 1.5) and load the project in question
- If the Timeline is not selected, it will select (from the Window menu) the first Sequence (may take up to 10 seconds to determine)
- It will then proceed to either Export Movie (Alt+FEM) or Export Adobe Media Encoder (Alt+FEE) depending on user settings
- If Adobe Media Encoder was selected, it will hit the Enter key accepting current settings, and wait for the Save File dialog to appear
- It will then hit the Home key, and insert the path specified in “Output Folder”. CS3’s default filename is the title of the Sequence.
- Next, it will hit Alt-S (Save).
- If the file already exists, it will hit Yes to overwrite it.
- Once the project has finished Rendering, the macro will hit Alt-F4 (Quit).
- If Premiere asks to save the project, it will hit No.
- It then moves to the next file in the list and starts back at step 1.
Download Adobe Premiere Pro Batch Export
- Added option to choose either standard Export Movie or Adobe Media Encoder. Adobe Media Encoder option untested in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, please let me know if it works. Tip for Adobe Media Encoder: To save settings, go through the manual steps of exporting via Adobe Media Encoder, hit OK, and when you get the Save File dialog box, hit Cancel. The next time you invoke Adobe Media Encoder, the settings you previously selected should be restored.
- Compatible with Premiere Pro CS3 3.0. CS3 french version not tested, please let me know if it works.
- Added code to wait on Conforming Audio box if it appears when exporting movie.
- Increased Sleep value after closing Adobe Premiere Pro from 250 to 2500 (0.25 seconds to 2.5 seconds). Addresses problem with slower computers that can’t close Premiere Pro in time. Thanks to F.Y.Tsai for the patch.
- Source code now included in zip file. Please send worthy updates back our way.
- Compatible with Premiere Pro 2.0
- French language compatible version made possible by Eric Baudoin
- Initial release for Premiere Pro 1.5
Send them to us by e-mail and we’ll consider your request. We do our best to be prompt with our responses, however we cannot guarantee that everyone will receive a reply. Since this is free software, we can only dedicate so much of our resources to it.
Free. Modify all you want, but please send any worthy updates back our way. Use at your own risk!